As a part of the energy transformation industry chain, Century Wind Power must take into account its own social responsibilities related to environmental protection and sustainable operations. Therefore, Century Wind Power relies on the information collected within the company (water and electricity bills, statistics from relevant departments) and published by the government or international organizations. Data coefficient, annual inventory and quantification of energy consumption, greenhouse gas and waste output.
● Waste and energy consumption
• In the manufacturing process of Century Wind Power, most of the operations are welding, cutting and transportation, and there is no need to consume water resources (most of the water consumption is mainly water for people's livelihood, and the source is tap water). energy.
• Century Wind Power is properly managed in accordance with the EPA Waste Disposal Law and related sub-laws. Before entrusting the cleanup, evaluate the qualifications of the cleanup manufacturer and give priority to the disposal manufacturer of resource-based products to ensure the legality and achieve the recycling of resources. The company's business waste mainly comes from employee domestic waste, welding slag, cutting iron filings, iron nuggets and dust collection, all of which are recycled and reused by qualified partners.
● Room gas inventory (according to ISO 14064-1)
• Calculated according to the emission factor method
• Global Warming Potential (GWP) based on the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) Sixth Assessment Report (AR6) (2022)
• In 2021, the total primary energy consumption of century wind power will be 23,315.24 gigajoules.
• In 2021, the total greenhouse gas emissions from the main energy source of Century wind power will be 2,348.92 metric tons.
● Environment Monitoring
Century Wind Power entrusts a qualified monitoring agency to conduct environmental monitoring on a regular basis, and judges whether the measurement results comply with laws and regulations. If there is any abnormality, it will immediately carry out engineering improvement and correction, so as to avoid pollution or impact on the urban environment or the surrounding environment. In 2021, the company's environmental monitoring includes 5 items including dust, air quality, water quality, noise in the work area and low-frequency noise, all of which are qualified.